Job Title: Warehouse Technician
Reporting to: Warehouse Coordinator / Operations Coordinator
Based in: Clevedon
Fineline Lighting is a full-service event lighting, rigging and video hire facility providing technical equipment and services to a wide range of clients internationally. We are active in the live music, festival, theatre, corporate event, film and special events industries.
We are seeking a Warehouse Technician to support our busy teams and clients. This role would suit someone diligent, practical and detail-oriented. While this role is predominantly based at our warehouse in Clevedon there may be a requirement on occasion to attend events or provide onsite support.
To assist with Fineline Lighting’s warehouse operations, prepping and maintaining show equipment with adherence to all company policies incl. Health & Safety. The preparation, servicing, maintenance, delivery and return of equipment for shows and events.
- Booking in and booking out of stock from Fineline premises.
- Picking, prepping, loading and unloading of correct equipment for shows and hires as required.
- Liaising with the warehouse and operations coordinators and freelance contractors as required.
- Checking, testing, repairing and cleaning of equipment upon return from shows/hires or as required.
- Warehouse organisation and maintenance.
- Delivery and collection of stock when necessary.
- Complying with all company policies including the company Health & Safety policy.
- Attending events and working at alternative sites from time-to-time as required.
- Loading and unloading of trucks.
- This role requires manual handling daily.
- Conscientious with good eye for detail.
- Capable of working to deadlines.
- Organised, methodical and keen to learn.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to cooperate with others and work effectively alone.
- Positive attitude and proactive work ethic.
- Ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Prepared to work additional hours when necessary.
- Reliable with good time-keeping.
- Comfortable with working at height and heavy lifting.
- Basic IT skills.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Driving license.
- Qualifications relating to live event production.